#chaoscontrolled with Mr. Lid Containers
As a busy Mother of 3 kids and owning my own business, making life as simple and easy as possible is a priority. We love cooking in our home so leftovers is a BIG PART of our life. I am sure you all have that one draw (or two like me) that is full of containers that don’t match with their lids; it is a nightmare and even though we clean out and repack frequently, we still struggle to find lids that fit our containers!
Introducing Mr. Lid…I had read about Mr. Lid through Facebook and was super keen to give it a try and after reading the fabulous reviews was convinced to give it a try. The 10 piece assorted value pack is a great way to kick start your Mr. Lid addiction! It allows you to use a range of different sizes and the best part is that the containers are leak proof, airtight and microwave safe. They really are the perfect container for meal preparation and leftovers. If you are looking to get into shape for 2018, the Mr. Lid containers are perfect for meal portions. Or if you are like my family and love to cook and have leftovers for lunch the next day, the Mr. Lid containers are a fabulous way to keep your food fresh.
If you are ready to throw out your old containers and join the Mr. Lid revolution, I highly recommend you check out the 10 piece value pack to help get organised for 2018. https://mrlid.com.au/collections/all
I thought I would share my very favourite recipe that I love using our Mr. Lid containers for, the delicious acai bowl. We used to have to throw out the leftover acai bowls as none of our containers would keep the acai bowl fresh for the next day, so now I make it the night before, store it in my Mr. Lid container and garnish it the next morning for a fabulous and fresh breakfast.
Get organised for 2018 now with the innovative Mr. Lid containers, https://mrlid.com.au/
Acai Bowl Ingredients
- 1handful frozen berry mix
- 1banana, frozen
- 1pack acai puree (or 2 tsp of acai powder with 3-4 crushed ice cubes)
- 3-4tbsp rolled oats
- 2/3cups milk
- 1tsp maple syrup (or honey)
- If you use a frozen pack of acai puree make sure you break it in a couple of places before you throw it into a blender. If you go the powder + ice cube be sure your blender can handle it!
- To get it really ice-creamy first peel and put the banana into the freezer for two hours.
- To make the acai bowl, add all the ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Now garnish as you wish and store leftovers in your Mr. Lid containers!
Product Review by Victoria Garlick
Founder and CEO of air events global.